This is my fourth Fall into Reading reading challenge here at Fresh-Brewed Writer, and my fourth wrap-up post.
Overall I did not do as well as I'd hoped, but at the same time I also read more books on the side, which seems to be my MO.
Within My Heart by Tamera Alexander (for CFBA) While We're Far Apart by Lynn Austin (for CFBA)
- Do You Know Who I Am? by Angela Thomas (for review) *skimmed*
- I Will Carry You by Angie Smith **oh my goodness, this is so sad and heartwrenching. I'm not sure I can finish it.** Update: I can't finish this one. Gave it away on Wives of Faith.
- Daddy's Delight by Dr. Karia Bunting (for Blog Tour Spot)
- Time Management from the Inside Out by Julie Morgenstern (finish) No.
The Preacher's Bride by Jody Hedlund (for CFBA)
- Havah by Tosca Lee (e-book) No.
The Particular Sadness of Lemon Cake by Aimee Bender Fly Away Home by Jennifer Weiner
- Certain Girls by Jennifer Weiner **started it, not loving it** Update: Did not finish. Not sure I will. Just not as good as the first one.
Esther: It's Tough Being a Woman by Beth Moore
- Esther by Chuck Swindoll No.