Friday, April 06, 2007

Spring Reading Thing 2007




















Here are six from the TBR stack, to be finished by the end of June:

Lightning and Lace by Diann Mills I finished this one! It was very good.
Petticoat Ranch by Mary Connealy Finished, pretty good. Not for everyone, however. Review forthcoming.
Over Her Head by Shelley Bates Finished. Oh, wow. It is SO moving. Posted a review at www.armchairinterviews.com/reviews.
The Creative Call by Janice Elsheimer (I'm reading this with an online group.) IN PROCESS
Get Out of that Pit! by Beth Moore IN PROCESS
My Heart's in the Lowlands by Liz Curtis Higgs (gathering dust...ahem) I finally started this but how in the WORLD am I going to finish all of this in 2 weeks???

These are different from the 2007 TBR Challenge I also belong to. After all, what's a challenge if it's not challenging? :-)

3 comments:

Katrina @ Callapidder Days said...

Of course you're not too late! I'm glad you decided to join the challenge. I've heard so many good things about Beth Moore's book that I think I'm going to have to put that on my to-read pile. Thanks again for being part of the Spring Reading Thing. Enjoy those books!

Unknown said...

I'm reading Petticoat Ranch myself! It isn't on my list but that is only because I didn't look behind me for more books.LOL

Mary Connealy said...

I'm in your stack? And in CeCe's too? I'm honored. I hope you enjoy Petticoat Ranch.