Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Books Galore

I have been reading a LOT over my vacation (which I tend to point out that while it was a vacation, it wasn't the kind where you rest a lot!). In three weeks I read 5 1/2 books! What's my secret? Well, it's because I can't sleep at night. With my hubby gone halfway around the world, it's tough to get to sleep. Once I'm asleep, I do sleep, but getting to sleep is an issue. So I read. I was reading 1-1 1/2 hrs. a night. All to get sleepy enough to go to sleep without all that wakefulness alone in a single bed.

I'll save some of the reviews for later...and some of the books will be going up on Paperback Swap very soon!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

I e-mailed you my information. I look forward to hearing about the books that you read.

Anonymous said...

i hear you i hear you i hear you!
of course-my sleepless nights were only a month!
Poor pattie pie--Roland better come home or you will run out of unread books.