Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Jewish Literature Challenge







Well, Shalom! I'm gonna get down with my bad Baptist self and join a Jewish Lit challenge!

My Name is Asher Lev by Chaim Potok. (also a Something About Me challenge book)
The Hidden Life of Otto Frank by Carol Ann Lee (Dad gave me his copy)
How Nancy Drew Saved My Life by Lauren Baratz-Logsyed Review here
Hold the Cream Cheese, Kill the Lox by Sharon Kahn (I have this book)
Suite française by Irène Némirovsky (I think I have this book somewhere)

Alternate selections (in case I can't finish the above books, or decide differently):

The Book Thief by Marcus Zuzak (will have to find this one)
The Hiding Place by Corrie tenBoom

1 comment:

Heather said...

Ruchama King is good. One of her books was on my Something About Me List. Also, Ladies Auxiliary by Tova Mirvis.