Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Looking for military fiction

I have begun contributing over at Wives of Faith, and I'm looking for military-themed fiction. So far what I know is Christian fiction, but I'm sure there are other non-raunchy and non-overly-violent books out there as well.

If you know of any titles, or are the author of some of those titles, feel free to contact me through this blog and let me know. I'd give you credit, and I'd love to do interviews as well. (Hint: it's good publicity!)

2 comments:

Maria said...

I am sure you know this but Dee Henderson has a couple of military fiction titles in her Uncommon Heroes series - I can't remember which ones a specifically military though..

Brittanie said...

The Navy series by Debbie Macomber. I read some of them many years ago and I remember not agreeing with the worldview presented. Otherwise they were interesting.