Saturday, September 20, 2008
Fall into Reading 2008 Challenge
Yeah, yeah, I know...like I need something else to do.
1. Suspicious Minds by Christy Barritt
2. Faking Grace by Tamera Leigh
3. A Constant Heart by Siri Mitchell
4. Dangerous Heart by Tracey Bateman
5. Moon Over Tokyo by Siri Mitchell
6. Sunset by Karen Kingsbury
7. The Shape of Mercy by Susan Meissner
8. Postville: A Clash of Cultures in Heartland America by Stephen G. Bloom
Some of these books are reviews for CFBA, but not all of them. I am a big fan of Siri Mitchell, but haven't read Tokyo yet (it's been buried on the TBR shelf), and Heart is her latest that's coming out. Christy Barritt's was for a blog tour in June, that I posted about but never got the book till recently.
A note about Postville, which I just remembered to add Monday morning. The author is coming to the university in my town next month, as part of its 150th anniversary celebration. One of the committee members is a Curves member, and whenever I'm on duty and she's working out, we talk books (my boss calls it our personal book club!). Anyway, she recommended it to me for my OSC book club, and the club has decided to adopt it as our October book and see the author together.