Regardless, I never finished this challenge either. Some of these books made it to my 2009 list, however.
I finished 6 of the 12, and read half of two more.
12 Books in 12 Months:
1. The Yada Yada Prayer Group Gets Decked Out by Neta Jackson
2. Blind Submission by Debra Ginsberg
3. Getting Into Character by Brandilyn Collins
4. Generation NeXt Marriage by Tricia Goyer (begun)
5. Mother of Prevention by Lori Copeland
6. The Poisonwood Bible by Barbara Kingsolver (begun)
7. Burnt Toast by Teri Hatcher 8. And Only To Deceive by Tasha Alexander 9. Just Jane by Nancy Moser 10. How Nancy Drew Saved My Life by Lauren Baratz-Logsted
11. Love in the Time of Cholera by Gabriel Garcia Marquez
12. Pilgrim at Tinker Creek by Annie Dillard