Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Breach of Trust

Breach of Trust is the latest book from DiAnn Mills, and what a great book it is!

Paige Rogers, a former CIA operative, is hiding in a small Oklahoma town, working as the librarian. Daniel Keary is also formerly with the CIA and is currently running for governor--and threatening Paige. You see, they have a past together. He blamed her for what went wrong in a covert mission. He will do whatever it takes to keep her out of his way. He will stop at nothing to achieve his political aspirations.

Paige is faced with a choice: follow her desire for justice, or hold tightly to her need for safety for herself and her family.

Along the way, Paige must make some tough choices about her former career and her present faith--and where the cute high school football coach might fit in.

I really enjoyed this novel. It reminded me a lot of Dee Henderson's and Kathy Herman's suspense novels. I was grateful for the blizzard we had yesterday that kept me in so I could finish it!

Thanks to DiAnn Mills for the opportunity to review her book. I appreciate it!

No comments: