Sunday, March 29, 2009

I need a plan...

I need a plan.

The newness of the new year is over. I've made some major headway in some areas of my life (reading goals: check! attempts at bravery: check!) and have slacked in others (decluttering something every day--oops!).

Overall, though, the neverending winter of the northern plains, coupled with concerns over flooding in the area, have conspired to make me feel ennui instead of joy.

So I need a plan. I need to formulate a better way of dealing with the clutter and the cleaning of the house. We're hoping to get our downstairs carpet replaced with wood laminate soon, which has motivated me to go through my lone overstuffed bookshelf downstairs and pack up my books. It's sad, but necessary. I've pulled a few which once I've read them, I don't plan to keep them. But I can only read one book at a time...

No comments: