So in no particular order, here are some things I'd like to do during the summer months. For my purposes, "summer" is June 1-August 25. Periodically I'll go back and update this post, so the original posting date here is June 1, 2009.
1. Read the Bible - no particular time frame or amount, just more than I'm doing now.
2. Journal every day.
3. Read 25 books.
4. Organize books.
5. Walk Princess Buttercup (the overweight cocker spaniel) at least five times a week. Ideally this will be daily, but hey, it does rain sometimes.
6. Get my Curves jeans hemmed.
7. Organize my photographs into boxes.
8. Burn digital photographs from old computer onto CDs.
9. Finish moving teaching floppy disk data to old computer, then burn to CD.
10. Save all digital photos to the external hard drive.
12. Clean out and reorganize the linen closet.
13. Organize my scrapbooking supplies.
14. Reorganize the downstairs coat closet.
15. Go through review book box and notebook, and make sure all reviews are posted.
16. Write. Write. Write!!!