- It's Monday.
- I need to get my week organized TODAY because I work a lot this week. A lot.
- This is the week my own reinvented 6-Week Challenge for Curves begins.
- I teach at one club Tuesdays and one on Thursdays.
- For six weeks.
- Teach is not really accurate: I'm really supposed to be Coaching, Compelling, and Celebrating.
- That's what we do at Curves.
- I already blew the "diet" today. I had zucchini bread for breakfast.
- It has a vegetable so it should be ok, right?
- I have a list of errands, too.
- I also have a lot of clutter to go through.
- Well, not a LOT, but a couple of paper piles and a desk to straighten, so the hubby doesn't feel claustrophobic amongst my disorganization.
- I've been between calendaring systems this month, and I MUST convert to the new calendar today! Out with the old, in with the new.
- If I keep it, I'll continue to be between and that will be BAD.
- I also must decide if I want to stick with Zumba.
- Zumba is hard for a girl raised Southern Baptist...all that hip and glute wiggling goes against everything I was raised to be!
- But it's good cardio.
- And I'm getting older...
- So that's where I am today.
- Have a great day!
Monday, September 21, 2009
All We Ever Wanted by Emily Giffin My rating: 5 of 5 stars All We Ever Wanted is worthy of the buzz it's receiving this summer. I h...
I am thrilled to review and recommend Melanie Shankle's latest book, Church of the Small Things (not an affiliate link, but takes y...
Summer at Bluebell Bank by Jen Mouat My rating: 4 of 5 stars This is a great debut from author Jen Mouat. My friend recommended it t...
Of Mess and Moxie: Wrangling Delight Out of This Wild and Glorious Life by Jen Hatmaker My rating: 5 of 5 stars I wasn’t sure how in the...