Monday, September 21, 2009

Monday Musings

  • It's Monday.
  • I need to get my week organized TODAY because I work a lot this week. A lot.
  • This is the week my own reinvented 6-Week Challenge for Curves begins.
  • I teach at one club Tuesdays and one on Thursdays.
  • For six weeks.
  • Teach is not really accurate: I'm really supposed to be Coaching, Compelling, and Celebrating.
  • That's what we do at Curves.
  • I already blew the "diet" today. I had zucchini bread for breakfast.
  • It has a vegetable so it should be ok, right?
  • ;)
  • I have a list of errands, too.
  • I also have a lot of clutter to go through.
  • Well, not a LOT, but a couple of paper piles and a desk to straighten, so the hubby doesn't feel claustrophobic amongst my disorganization.
  • I've been between calendaring systems this month, and I MUST convert to the new calendar today! Out with the old, in with the new.
  • If I keep it, I'll continue to be between and that will be BAD.
  • I also must decide if I want to stick with Zumba.
  • Zumba is hard for a girl raised Southern Baptist...all that hip and glute wiggling goes against everything I was raised to be!
  • But it's good cardio.
  • And I'm getting older...
  • So that's where I am today.
  • Have a great day!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Happy Monday!! :) Like your list!