I love to eat. The older I get, I find that I have to moderate my portions, because let's face it, it's tough to stop at just one of anything!
So, I think I'll share a new, moderately healthy recipe that I discovered last year, then LOST, then rediscovered this year! It's for cranberry chutney.
- 1 orange, peeled, tough membrane removed, chopped
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1 package (12 ounces) fresh cranberries
- 1 3/4 cups sugar
- 1 large Golden Delicious apple, peeled, cored, chopped
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans or walnuts
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon