Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Shouldn't this be catch-up week?

I'm sort of thinking, yes.

Yes, this week between Christmas and New Year's Day should be catch-up week. I need to catch up on so many things: book reviews, blogging (here and at Wives of Faith), paperwork, bills...

So look for a plethora of new book reviews as I clear out the "review" box, and a few other year-end wrap-up posts as well.

I'm also working through my 2010 yearly theme...more on that later. God takes His time with those. Last year it wasn't cemented until New Year's Eve, so I'm not worried...we have a couple of days! 2009 was the year of being Brave, and while I think it was a success overall, part of me is a little disturbed at my own use of the word "success." Having "Brave" as my theme helped me overcome a few fears and step out of my comfort zone more times than I would have liked, and with good results. It forced me to trust outside myself, and let God have control more than I might have otherwise.

And so, begin today with a prayer and a smile, and great hopes for a nice end to the new year.

No comments: