Monday, June 28, 2010

Summer Break Reading Challenge

To join or learn more, click here.

Welcome to my Summer Break Reading Challenge post!

Summer Break Reading Challenge

I'm Pattie the book addict...and here's my summer list.

1. Tutu Deadly by Natalie M. Roberts
2. Tapped Out by Natalie M. Roberts
3. Pointe and Shoot by Natalie M. Roberts
4. So Long Insecurity by Beth Moore (finish)
5. Writing Jane Austen by Elizabeth Aston
6. Beguiled by Deeanne Gist & J. Mark Bertrand
7. Put On Your Crown by Queen Latifah (for review)
8. Miss Match by Erynn Mangum
9. Rematch by Erynn Mangum
10. Match Point by Erynn Mangum

Obviously I have a couple of trilogies I'm working on finishing! :)

Bonus: The Happiness Project by Gretchen Rubin

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed Beguiled. It's a bit different than Gist's other novels, but still has her special touch. I love anything by Beth Moore. I need to get back to reading her. Have a great summer!

Brittanie said...

I love Erynn Mangum. :)