Friday, July 02, 2010

Faith Friday

Welcome to the blog carnival for Wives of Faith--Faith Friday! To learn more, please visit the site here.

What does FREEDOM mean to me?

  • I can be myself
  • I can worship God freely
  • I can vote and make my voice heard
  • I can choose to raise my children in a Godly home
Those are just a few of the many freedoms I take for granted.

Obviously with my husband in the ministry, I am sensitive to the fact that we are all able to worship as we choose. Not everyone chooses to worship the God I love, and that's ok. God allows us free will, and for that I'm also grateful (and often frustrated, but that's another story!).

I am proud of my husband's ministry, his service, and his work. Not all evangelical Christians support his mission, I have found. However, the mission of upholding the Constitutional right to free exercise of religion is very important.

Have a wonderful Independence Day weekend!

God bless America.

No comments: