Thursday, August 12, 2010

Happy Birthday (in)courage!



Happy 1st Birthday to (in)courage!

I'm supposed to link to my "about me" page, but I don't have one...so here is a bit about me:

* Proud Air Force chaplain's wife of 19 years (only 8 in the military--before that he was a pastor)
* Proud dance mom (my girls are 13 and 10--almost 14 and 11)
* Recently moved (or in military speak, we PCSed) to Texas from North Dakota--can we say extremes?!
* Former high school and college English teacher
* Former Curves circuit coach
* I write--I have at least three unfinished novels, one NaNoWriMo novel that I finished enough to get past the 50K word mark, a slew of nonfiction pieces, and I blog for Wives of Faith. I've been published in print twice, and quoted in books twice. I also write book reviews (see the archives of this blog for those, if you're so inclined).
* I love reading. LOVE IT.

So there you have it, a bit about me :)

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Hello! I'm visiting you from inCourage and it is so nice to 'meet' you today!

Blessings!
Melanie
~ melscoffeebreak.blogspot.com ~