Thursday, January 27, 2011

Blizzard Blog Hop

Blizzard  Bloghop 2010 hosted by Household 6 Diva

I may live in Texas with no snow, but I'm happy to play along on the "Blizzard Blog Hop" with Ann Marie, the Household 6 Diva!

I'm Pattie, the proud wife (of almost 20 years!) of an Air Force chaplain, and proud mom of two dancing, artistic daughters, a teen and a tween. We currently live in Texas after a four-year stint in North Dakota, which followed my husband's reservist years in our home state of Missouri. I'm in the over-40 bracket on survey sheets, and I still wonder what I am going to be when I grow up.

I don't blog here as often as I do at Wives of Faith, but I do occasionally pop in. I also write book reviews on my other blog.

I try to live a life of faith, of gratitude, and of caring for others. I can only pray I have succeeded.

Thanks for stopping by! The movie's over...go on to the next blog on the list ;)

I'm always happy to meet other military wives!

1 comment:

smiley-netta said...

It's nice to know that at the age of 27, I'm not as behind the curve as I thought I was on deciding what I wanted to be when I grew up! ;D Glad to "meet" you!