Sunday, January 02, 2011

TBR 2011

I'm joining the TBR challenge this year--I took last year off, but I'm back this year! For more info, go to the blog here.

Here's the list:
  1. Where Do I Go? - Neta Jackson
  2. Who Do I Talk To? - Neta Jackson
  3. Who Do I Lean On? - Neta Jackson
  4. The Gun Seller - Hugh Laurie
  5. Traveling Mercies: Thoughts on Faith - Anne Lamott
  6. Plan B: Further Thoughts on Faith - Anne Lamott
  7. Grace (Eventually): Thoughts on Faith - Anne Lamott
  8. It Happens Every Spring - Catherine Palmer & Gary Chapman
  9. Summer Breeze - Catherine Palmer & Gary Chapman
  10. Falling For You Again - Catherine Palmer & Gary Chapman
  11. Winter Turns to Spring - Catherine Palmer & Gary Chapman
  12. East of Eden - John Steinbeck

All of these books have been on my PBS wish list or bookshelves for at least a year, if not more.

Alternates:

  • Mr. Monk is Miserable - Lee Goldberg
  • The Ten-Year Nap - Meg Wolitzer
  • - could not finish this one. I think I gave it about 3 chapters before I gave up.
  • Don't You Forget About Me - Jancee Dunn

No comments: