- A hodgepodge of stuff completed today.
- Random around the house.
- Didn't even make a list.
- Have to leave soon, too.
- Hope you had a good day!
- I'll have guest posts coming up.
- And a link to a writing opportunity I had today, that won't be published till next week.
- It's a very cool opportunity that I was given.
- I hope you will like it!
- I'm sure you will. Who am I kidding? Only a handful of my friends even come here, and each one of you is completely supportive of me.
- Off to get ready to take the younger girl to dance!
Thursday, October 13, 2011
Day 13: Stuff
All We Ever Wanted by Emily Giffin My rating: 5 of 5 stars All We Ever Wanted is worthy of the buzz it's receiving this summer. I h...
I am thrilled to review and recommend Melanie Shankle's latest book, Church of the Small Things (not an affiliate link, but takes y...
Summer at Bluebell Bank by Jen Mouat My rating: 4 of 5 stars This is a great debut from author Jen Mouat. My friend recommended it t...
Of Mess and Moxie: Wrangling Delight Out of This Wild and Glorious Life by Jen Hatmaker My rating: 5 of 5 stars I wasn’t sure how in the...