- I like it.
- Sometimes it's hard.
- I CAN do it!
- Some people actually like what I write!
- (That's encouraging. I need encouragement.)
- I need the discipline of daily writing, even if I don't publish it daily.
- It's okay not to publish everything I write.
- It's also okay to turn off the internal editor.
- Which is hard!!!
- Facebook is a huge distraction from actual writing.
- Listening to God is harder with distractions.
- Being open to inspiration is important. (I credit inspiration as divine, because really, I have nothing without God. And my writing is His.)
- I am proud of myself for accomplishing this October 31 Days of Writing.
- And I don't mean that in a prideful way, either.
- I stuck with it and accomplished a goal. That's a big deal!
Monday, October 31, 2011
Day 31: What I've Learned
What have I learned from writing every day? Let's see....