Saturday, February 25, 2012

The hurrier I go...



...the behinder I get.

But at least today, the sun shines in the Last Frontier of Alaska, in one of the snowiest winters on record.

I have a silent house right now, so I'm trying to enjoy the quiet and the sunshine and at least attempt to get some work done for teaching. Because if I was in a classroom, this photo would be me. As an adjunct instructor, however, I work from home. I have been able to tame the paper monster at least a little bit during my between-term break (all of one week!), but I know the grading, if all the virtual stuff was actually printed, would stack pretty high.

And that's not even counting the six Kindle and six real-life books I need to read and review...

So, back to work for me! :)
Image courtesy of : http://siamsoleils.blox.pl/resource/getty_rm_photo_of_stressed_out_teacher.jpg

No comments: