Monday, April 30, 2012

Pulse

I got this idea from my friend Leeana, who wrote this update on her blog, Gypsy Ink.

Reading... Death Comes to Pemberley by P.D. James.

Contemplating... Mean girls grown up, and what it means to be supportive of each other as women.

Watching... NCIS when I can. Love that show. The characters are wonderful.

Using...
 the scanner/printer a lot lately, for teaching.

Eating...
more salads lately now that I have a salad spinner. No more bagged lettuce!

Loving...
my family and my husband especially.

Celebrating...
 our anniversary in a couple weeks. 21 years.

Embracing...
myself, the way I am, working with my natural inclinations as much as possible. I feel less like I'm fighting myself to improve, more like I'm letting God lead instead.

Rejecting...
my tendency to take on too much--can't say I'm succeeding, but I'm trying.

Praying...
for friends.

No comments: