Monday, June 18, 2012

Day 10 of 15 Habits

Great Writers Badge
http://goinswriter.com/share-work/
Sharing some friends with you:

Dana at Deepening Years. She's a cancer survivor, a pastor's wife with tattoos and a nose ring, and she is a loyal and devoted friend. Oh, and she's giving me my fix on sunset photos since I will not see sunsets again for many weeks. :)

Teri Lynne at Terilynneu.com. She is a great friend, a wonderful writer, and also an amazing pastor's wife. She is also the reason I did not fail debate class in college. True story. She is a great friend and a fine scholar (and the fact that I called her that proves I, too, am a graduate of the Dr. Bob Derryberry school of public speaking!).

Stacey at Stacey's Daze. I've known Stacey online for many years, and we met in person two summers ago in Texas, right before her family moved to Oklahoma (where the wind...well, you know). She's been a great encouragement to me, not only as a friend, but as a fellow writer. She has a great way with words.

No comments: