Monday, June 25, 2012

Day 15 of 15 Habits

Great Writers Serve
http://goinswriter.com/serve/

Service. Finally an idea I can stand behind. I spend my life in service to God, my family, and others. In fact, in a couple of hours, I'll be volunteering for a new organization.

Except, I don't know what to offer for free right now, HERE at Fresh-Brewed Writer.

Once I have a platform and a niche, I could offer a download. But I'm just a woman of a small blog, with a small audience and barely a soapbox on which to stand.

This is definitely something over which to ponder...

In the meantime, perhaps some book giveaways are in order soon...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aleshia Robinson here. I was reading Christian Fiction Blog Alliance and discovered that you like to do book reviews. God has led me to write a book series called Love, God and Tattoos, about a troubled, teen aged, tattoo artist named Alcatraz. The synopsis of the story is "Fifteen year old Alcatraz is being chased. Born and raised in a loving family, she suddenly finds herself fending for her life on the streets of Los Angeles. Consumed with anger, hurt and confusion, Alcatraz turns to the spiritual realm to find life's answers. While experimenting with pagan spells, Buddhist chants, and yoga sutras, she continually encounters a spirit who claims He is God. The Truth she learns from this spiritual quest introduces her to the unexpected world of divine healing, acceptance and unconditional love."

If you are interested in reviewing the book I'd love to send you a copy.

Thank you so much for the opportunity. Check out my website below for more info.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Aleshia Robinson
Author of Love, God & Tattoos
www.lovegodandtattoos.com