Go to Becky's site if you would like to learn more.
It's been awhile since I did this...but I wanted to add my voice to the chorus today.
- COFFEE--on tap today: French roast
- oatmeal for breakfast on this fall morning
- my Seattle: Starbucks Hometown mug that I got on our trip to Seattle/Tacoma last year for my ear surgery. It's huge. It's a reminder that we had a good Christmas away in spite of everything--and I had a surgery that potentially saved my life.
- my youngest girl brought in her Student Council notecards for her campaign speech. I'm one very proud mama! She has her bullet points all ready and is not making crazy promises. I am so happy! Even if she doesn't make it, she already has "mad skillz" that will last her a lifetime.
- gummy vitamin Ds. If I have to take Vitamin D, and I DO in this climate, may it be chewy and fun.