Thursday, April 05, 2018

Busy Mom's Guide: a Review

Busy Mom's Guide To Parenting TeensBusy Mom's Guide To Parenting Teens by Paul C. Reisser
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I received this book for review a few years ago, and realized recently that I had not posted a review. This book is a great reference to have on hand for parents navigating the teen years. The only criticism I have of it is that it is not current with the social media addiction I see going on in my classroom today, which seems to have really taken off since this book was published. But with all things including sexuality and internet, rule-setting in the home and family relationships, I believe this is a good book for parents whose children are just entering the preteen and early teenage years.


Disclosure: I received a copy of this book for review in 2012. All opinions are my own.

No comments: