Tuesday, October 18, 2022

Feed the People and Actually Enjoy It!

Feed These People: Slam-Dunk Recipes for Your CrewFeed These People: Slam-Dunk Recipes for Your Crew by Jen Hatmaker
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Good recipes? Check.
Funny commentary? Check.
Irreverence? Double check.

I'm writing this review on book release day, and while I have not read every word of the cookbook, I have read enough to know that if you like stories with your food (that you don't have to scroll through like the internet, for the love!), flexibility within recipes, and dishes that everyone in your household will enjoy, THIS IS THE COOKBOOK FOR YOU. 

I've made six things, and they have all been hits in my house (which currently is my husband, my mother, and myself). It has been a fun journey thus far! Looking forward to trying more recipes in the weeks to come.

No comments: