Monday, September 18, 2006

I decided to post this here instead of my other blog. Not sure why.

I inadvertently clicked on a few links and found that the woman who hurt me so badly five years ago has a couple of new businesses, one of which is helping others.

I have to question her motivation based on what I knew about her when we were friends, and what I learned after we weren't. She also hedged some facts in her bio (would you want to let potential clients know that the reason you had to downsize was because your husband was in prison? Nah, me either).

But a part of me wishes her well. I am changed because of the effect her actions had on me, and I've grown in my faith.

Besides, look at us now. We are in the Air Force in North Dakota! Even a year ago I would have never guessed this life for us.

No comments: