Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Meeting Her Match

Meeting Her Match by Debra Clopton

Sheri is bound and determined to steer clear of the Mule Hollow Matchmakers. She even goes out of her way to formulate a plan to catch them at their own game! She enlists the help of Pace Gentry, a new cowboy in town, against his better judgment. In the meantime, Sheri and Pace find themselves attracted to one another, but mismatched in their faith. Will the plan work, or will it backfire on Sheri?

Sheri is one of the feistiest heroines I’ve come across in the Love Inspired line of inspirational fiction. At times she was exasperating, but at other times, quite endearing. I enjoyed her very much.

Pace, well, he’s a strong silent type of a cowboy. He’s a new Christian, and he’s trying to understand how to follow God’s will. He doesn’t approve of Sheri’s plot to foil the Matchmakers of Mule Hollow, and yet he finds himself in the plot anyway.

I really enjoyed this story and of course, I’ve got a soft spot in my heart for Mule Hollow. I can’t wait to read the rest of the books in the series!

www.debraclopton.com

No comments: