Sunday, August 05, 2007

Summer Reading Challenge



I think what I am going to do with this one is continue the Spring Reading Thing that I don't think I'll finish because of the nonfiction choices, and be more flexible. It seems to be a very fun and relaxed challenge--share what you are reading.
I'll post this on the blog when I have access. Week 1 reading: PS I Love You by Cecelia Ahern, My Heart's in the Lowlands by Liz Curtis Higgs, and A Seahorse in the Thames by Susan Meissner.
Others on the Summer TBR List, not currently on other lists:
Wishing on Dandelions by Mary De Muth
The Oak Leaves by Maureen Lang
Wild Rose by Ruth Axell Morren
The Plight of Mattie Gordon by Jeanne Marie Leach
The Secret of Us by Roxanne Henke
What She Left for Me by Tracie Peterson
Gone With the Groom by Janice A. Thompson
Chocolate Beach by Julie Carobini
**I didn't finish this challenge, but I do plan to continue reading from this list!**

No comments: