Wednesday, September 24, 2008

OSC Book Club 08-09

I belong to the book club affiliated with our OSC (Officers Spouses Club). Last night we met and each brought one (and only one! Do you know how hard that is?) suggestion. Here is what we voted on and decided:

Postville - Stephen Bloom (October)
The Shack - William P. Young (November) (I ended up not being able to go: it was held on my daughter's birthday on Dec. 1st)
The House at Sugar Beach - Helene Cooper (January)
The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane - Kate Di Camillo (February)
Angry Housewives Eating Bon Bons - Lorna Landvik (this was my choice and I get to lead the discussion! But the club is meeting at another gal's house since my living room is so small.) (March)
Waiting - Ha Jin (April)
Channeling Mark Twain - Carol Muskie-Dukes (May)

Share your thoughts!

No comments: