- Writing every day. Um, not so much. Trying, but some days are just nuts.
- Reading the Bible more. Um, so-so. Still have great intentions and HOPE, though!
- I did not submit anything of my own, but all my knowledge did help my hubby get a contract for an article I helped him edit over New Year's. It came yesterday and is going back out in the mail today.
- Reading: check.
- I have not purchased or acquired any new books yet, save one I ordered after Christmas for book club that arrived yesterday. Neither have I stepped foot into a bookstore, because of the temptation.
- Exercise: doing okay, need to do better.
- Organizing every day: now this I HAVE done; almost every day I've gone through a stack, or a basket or drawer. I'm doing well with this. Take five minutes to do so at your house, and you'll feel like you've accomplished something AND have a bit of peace of mind!
- Brave: I think I've done okay with my goal so far, but those ghost voices of the past are tough to ignore.
So, there you have it, the mid-month check-in.