Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Something Different

I have been blogging only book reviews for a bit, and I thought I'd break the monotony and write something different for a change. Try to get over your shock...ha ha!

I had the best fun preparing for my book club's discussion of Lorna Landvik's Angry Housewives Eating Bon Bons. This is Nattie's book. She first told me about it, and it was in her memory that I gave away ten or so copies last summer around her first heaven-birthday. Anyway, I had a great time with my book club gals, and they all seemed to have a fun time also.

I was saddened to hear about Natasha Richardson's death. I've always thought she was a great actress to watch. How sad I feel for her husband and children.

I found out about a book giveaway! So I'm posting the link so you can also enter to win a copy of the book everyone's talking about, The Shack. Click here to go to Shelley's blog.

And finally, I get to attend a regional Curves meeting this weekend. How fun will that be! My manager wants me to get the big picture about Curves. We shall see...

No comments: