Thursday, April 16, 2009

I'm still around

I have not dropped off the face of the earth, although one might think so if this was the only way one kept up with me. One of the things I wanted to do was set up a writing schedule, which would include blogging more than book reviews. That hasn't been crossed off the the list yet, but it is on the list.

I started last year with keeping lists of things to do in my comp book. Well, right now the comp book is full of things that need my attention and it's serving as more of a folder than anything else! So the immediate "to do" list has moved to a spiral notebook on the dining room table. The past four days I've done rather well with it!

Spring has definitely arrived in North Dakota. We do still have one patch of snow--ice, really--in the yard, measuring about 1 ft. by 6 in. by 1 in. thick. It'll be gone tomorrow.

I took a PDP (Professional Dynametrics) personality inventory and had it explained to me by a coach today. So I'm feeling very self-aware, and am trying to figure out now how to work WITH my true highly extroverted self instead of AGAINST my self. Coincidentally, I also scored the list of how to deal with my hubby's type as well. Fun!

No comments: