- Rode with my little one to school today on our bikes. It's getting easier, praise God!
- I have committed to so many book reviews that I felt like I should post something non-bookish. But I have a lot of reading to do! It's always on my list.
- I am in the middle of sorting Mom's Precious Moments collection to sell online. Let's just say there are a LOT of teardrop eyes staring at me from the table...
- I am enjoying my spiritual journaling a lot. It's helping me stay committed to reading some portion of Scripture each day. I'm vacillating between Psalms and Philippians. (Had to have a common theme, so I chose books with the letter P.)
- Friends of mine are all facing new challenges this week: new job, new dog (maybe--long story), new home and new church. You know who you are. You know I am thinking of you and praying for you.
- I am in the middle of converting my 2009 calendar into a 16-month 09-10 calendar. I don't know why it's taking me so long!
- I need to get ready for work now. Have a great Wednesday!
Wednesday, September 16, 2009
Random thoughts on a Wednesday.
All We Ever Wanted by Emily Giffin My rating: 5 of 5 stars All We Ever Wanted is worthy of the buzz it's receiving this summer. I h...
I am thrilled to review and recommend Melanie Shankle's latest book, Church of the Small Things (not an affiliate link, but takes y...
Summer at Bluebell Bank by Jen Mouat My rating: 4 of 5 stars This is a great debut from author Jen Mouat. My friend recommended it t...
Of Mess and Moxie: Wrangling Delight Out of This Wild and Glorious Life by Jen Hatmaker My rating: 5 of 5 stars I wasn’t sure how in the...