Wednesday, September 16, 2009

random

Random thoughts on a Wednesday.
  • Rode with my little one to school today on our bikes. It's getting easier, praise God!

  • I have committed to so many book reviews that I felt like I should post something non-bookish. But I have a lot of reading to do! It's always on my list.

  • I am in the middle of sorting Mom's Precious Moments collection to sell online. Let's just say there are a LOT of teardrop eyes staring at me from the table...

  • I am enjoying my spiritual journaling a lot. It's helping me stay committed to reading some portion of Scripture each day. I'm vacillating between Psalms and Philippians. (Had to have a common theme, so I chose books with the letter P.)

  • Friends of mine are all facing new challenges this week: new job, new dog (maybe--long story), new home and new church. You know who you are. You know I am thinking of you and praying for you.

  • I am in the middle of converting my 2009 calendar into a 16-month 09-10 calendar. I don't know why it's taking me so long!

  • I need to get ready for work now. Have a great Wednesday!

1 comment:

Teri Lynne Underwood said...

I love posts like this ... really makes me feel connected. Just daily life things but helps me remember how much we all really do have in common. Thank you!