Well, the same struggles each day: how do I spend my time as wisely as I can, completing as many things as I can? I can't say I'm succeeding, but it's fair to say I've begun to make some changes. Good ones.
In terms of the goals for this year, a bullet list:
- I am about two weeks behind on Bible in 90 Days. I may not make it by the end of March, but by golly, I'm doing better than I ever have in previous attempts at reading the Bible through!
- I am finding the writing of poetry to be extraordinarily difficult. Bring on the nonfiction unit, quickly!
- I am absolutely succeeding in writing something every day. Having a writing class helps that, and I have also been journaling in my personal journal nearly daily. Plus emails help too!
- I am still trying to figure out how to fit in my regular writing and editing gig at Wives of Faith; some days I have it all together, but other days I get those emails that make me think I can't do it and should quit already. Praise God for Sara Horn, one of the most encouraging people ever!
- I've only read 6 books this month; I shoot for a goal of 10 each month.
- Facebook is too much fun and I spend too much time there. 'Nuff said.
On the plus side: I was able to contribute to Sara Horn's new book GOD Strong, and I'd encourage you to visit her site to learn more. My portion is only about a page long, but I was thrilled to share about the dead bird. Really.
I wish you all a great week!