Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Random on Wednesday

  • Flooding predictions and river crests are all that's in the news lately.
  • I'm behind on being ahead on schoolwork--which means I'm right along where I should be.
  • I have a blog for my class.
  • I don't know if I'll keep it beyond the time of my class.
  • My prof doesn't know I used to be an English teacher, but I bet she suspects.
  • I read some review books out of order, and have a few I haven't finished yet; but I'll get them done.
  • Found Art is a wonderful book.
  • I'm tired a lot.
  • Selling a house you're living in is hard, hard work.
  • Especially in the spring, when it's muddy.
  • At least there's mud and not all that icky ucky snow!
  • Reading and writing, talking, encouraging, loving, arguing, crabbiness and contentment.
  • Yep, that's March so far.

No comments: