- Flooding predictions and river crests are all that's in the news lately.
- I'm behind on being ahead on schoolwork--which means I'm right along where I should be.
- I have a blog for my class.
- I don't know if I'll keep it beyond the time of my class.
- My prof doesn't know I used to be an English teacher, but I bet she suspects.
- I read some review books out of order, and have a few I haven't finished yet; but I'll get them done.
- Found Art is a wonderful book.
- I'm tired a lot.
- Selling a house you're living in is hard, hard work.
- Especially in the spring, when it's muddy.
- At least there's mud and not all that icky ucky snow!
- Reading and writing, talking, encouraging, loving, arguing, crabbiness and contentment.
- Yep, that's March so far.
Wednesday, March 17, 2010
Random on Wednesday
All We Ever Wanted by Emily Giffin My rating: 5 of 5 stars All We Ever Wanted is worthy of the buzz it's receiving this summer. I h...
I am thrilled to review and recommend Melanie Shankle's latest book, Church of the Small Things (not an affiliate link, but takes y...
Summer at Bluebell Bank by Jen Mouat My rating: 4 of 5 stars This is a great debut from author Jen Mouat. My friend recommended it t...
Of Mess and Moxie: Wrangling Delight Out of This Wild and Glorious Life by Jen Hatmaker My rating: 5 of 5 stars I wasn’t sure how in the...