Saturday, March 20, 2010

Spring Reading Thing 2010


I know I said I was not joining any reading challenges, but I need to cross some of these books off my list. Some are for reviewing, some are for book club.

Here we go:

*Plain Jayne by Hillary Manton Lodge (finish)
*Becoming Jane Austen by Jon Spence (finish for April book club) I give up! Jon Spence has made my beloved Jane boring. I can't stand it.

Also, I have a couple of piles of magazines to skim through before the move.

AND...FINISH THE ENTIRE BIBLE!!! I started on the "Bible in 90 Days" program and could not push through...so I'll finish the rest by the end of June. Then it will be the Bible in 180 days or so.

11 comments:

Ro said...

How was Garden Spells? Have been meaning to pick up a copy.

Enjoy your Spring reading! :-)

Veggiemomof2 said...

Great list & happy reading this spring!

Katrina @ Callapidder Days said...

I'm very curious about the book by Lisa Samson and her daughter -- looks interesting.

Enjoy your spring reading, Pattie! Thanks for being part of SRT '10!

Susanne said...

Ah yes, I always forget to put the Bible even though I have reading goals for that too. Sigh.

I love Melody Carlson and Lisa Samson but haven't read either of those. Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

Looks like a great list! I always like to make these to give me a plan of attack :-) Have fun!

Rana said...

You have a pretty good list.

Happy reading!

Mimi N said...

Just read the first page of Higgs book & LOVED it! Playne Jane was a great read! Not your average Amish! You can do it...reading the Bible! You go girl!

~Mimi @ Woven by Words

Angel Borland said...

finish the entire Bible?? wow!!

good luck!

detweilermom said...

I also started the 90 day Bible reading and didn't finish so I want to try for the 180 days also. Gjood luck on your reading

Beth(bookaholicmom) said...

I have A Distant Melody on my wish list. Your list is great. Enjoy your spring reading!

booksandmusings said...

hey your list sounds really good. Read on.