- We are strong women. Not in our own strength, but in God's.
- We support each other with word, with deed, with food, with prayer, with laughter.
- We're married to strong men. Strong of body, of mind, of character, of heart.
- We do all the normal wife and mom things, but with panache :)
- We are beautiful!
- We do it all because we have to keep things going on the homefront, and we do it whether or not there is appreciation.
- And just a word about my own husband:
My husband may not carry a gun, but he defends your husband's--and your--right to a free exercise of religion, and he does it by carrying the Sword of the Spirit, the Word of God.
HAPPY MILITARY SPOUSE APPRECIATION DAY!
I APPRECIATE EACH ONE OF YOU FOR ALL YOU DO!
To read the other responses on this blog tour, click here!