- I have been TDY the past four weeks. It stinks. I do not like being away from my handsome Chaplain Hubby!
- I have been busy working on some projects for Wives of Faith. I'm so the Jane of all Trades and Mistress of None! I can't seem to focus long enough to finish any one thing. But I continue to plug along and write when inspiration strikes.
- I've been reading a book called The Happiness Project by Gretchen Rubin. It's interesting so far, very good and very thought-provoking.
- I have decided I adore stories of women making changes in their lives.
- I need a major attitude adjustment. Thankfully, in less than two weeks I'll be "home."
- I say "home" in quotes, and picture me using those finger air quotes while I say it. Because we moved and less than one week later, we were back on the road to the inlaws' house so my oldest could take ballet classes. While I'm so glad she had this opportunity, it means we're feeling quite displaced and at odds with ourselves. I am looking forward to getting to the rental house and making it feel like home. Plus, when we're all four together, we ARE home. No matter the address.
So that's what's in my head and heart lately.