Sunday, December 12, 2010

Christmas Blog Day 7

Hi and welcome to Pattie's milspouse blog.

Today's topic: How does your faith refresh at Christmastime?

I've always felt like my faith gets a huge boost at Christmas. Christmas has always been my favorite holiday season, and I think that it brings a fresh awareness of Christ's presence during this holy time. It's like an energy shot for my spirit.

To help refresh your faith, click here to go to today's WOF prompt post and read what others have written.

I hope you've all had fun with the prompts for the blog carnival this year. I was pretty much the one "in charge" and while of course these prompts were approved by the president, I hope that they've been meaningful for you as they have been for me, both in the writing of the prompt and the reading of the responses.

No comments: