- I've been reading Ann Voskamp's One Thousand Gifts and it's amazing. So amazing, I had to take a bit of a mental break the past couple of days. It's one of those freezer books, in that it requires change of me. I'm overwhelmed with changes right now.
- We have watched The Big Bang Theory (seasons 1-3) on DVD the past few months, loaned from Teri and Mark. Sometimes wildly inappropriate, but almost always hilarious.
- I've been researching Bible studies for PWOC for next year. Weird that I have to choose them, then leave. Probably.
- I got to talk to a high school friend this week, a fellow military wife. It was an amazing talk.
- I also found my senior musical cast photo, and began to wonder about all the people in it.
- Ended up Googling my boyfriend from my senior year and finding him online. He's in ministry too. This makes me happy. God is awesome.
- I have a LOT of unfinished stuff around me.
- My husband is working on tax stuff. I hate tax stuff. The form for the accountant is taunting me from the other side of the desk.
- I also have some books to read for review.
- I have some books that need reviewed.
- I want a Kindle 3G or a Nook Color. Not sure which.
- Depends on where we go.
- We may or may not find out this week where we're headed next. Or if we're staying here.
- To quote Inigo Montoya, "I hate waiting."
- Our 20th wedding anniversary is coming up.
- We cannot afford a cruise, or a trip to Hawaii, nor would my husband want to spend the money on that.
- We'll probably just go out for dinner.
Sunday, February 06, 2011
I haven't posted anything but book reviews and book lists in awhile, so here's just a random list blog for this Sunday afternoon...