Monday, March 14, 2011

Gifts 10

holy experience

Gratitude Journal: One Thousand Gifts

45. A plethora, a true abundance, of books.

46. My husband's new assignment--for now, a job and a new adventure.

47. My older, overheating laptop.

48. Teaching materials from my previous life, that will become part of my new life.

49. My old black Tumi leather wallet that is still going strong after about 15 years.

50. The problem of financial paperwork.

51. Living in a world that doesn't shake.

52. The power of prayer for those whose world has shaken literally off its axis.

Out of order:
(53. The unconditional love of a dog)
(54. A fresh DIY manicure--short nails, clear polish)

1 comment:

Ebony S said...

I'm excited to hear about your new adventures! Hope you kept at least some of your snow gear :D