Thursday, February 14, 2013

Wife 2 Wife Wednesday

What made me fall in love with my husband?

I was so reluctant to trust my changing feelings toward him. We had been college buddies for three years. I'd even turned him down when he asked me out, because someone I secretly crushed on paid attention to me, and then I proceeded to waste two years dating him. (Plus, I swore I'd never marry a preacher. Ha, ha.)

So when my now-husband started hanging around, the more we talked, the more my heart healed, and turned toward him as the caring, loving, wonderful man I have been married to for almost 22 years. I was scared, and I didn't trust my heart. But eventually things changed, and it was good. And we are still in love.

Happy Valentine's Day!



To join in (even though, yes, Wednesday was yesterday) please go to the link-up here!

No comments: