Saturday, October 05, 2013

Give her a book


October 5:

If you just read the best book ever, loan it to your military wife friend. She may not have time to get to the bookstore or library, or she might not have the funds to buy the book herself. Share the literary love!

If it's a great book you love and don't want to part with, buy her her own copy and either give it to her with a note - or, if you want to be all ninja-stealth, you can have it sent to her from the major online retailer of your choice anonymously as a gift. (I've done this before--it's really fun.)


Part of The Nester's #31Days - click to find more fabulousness

Link to all the posts in this series

Link to my other #31Days series of Inspiring Quotations

1 comment:

Janet Reeves said...

I'm enjoying all of these ideas, Pattie! I'm glad I stumbled across them today. Blessings to you! Janet