Friday, September 05, 2014

Day 5 of 30 Days of Writing

Today's topic deals with pizza, which I think is apropos for a Friday. Who doesn't love pizza and movie night on a Friday? We used to do this until my oldest got a job and works Friday nights. Now it's more for Saturdays.

A good, inexpensive pizza here in Alaska is the Great Alaska Pizza Company, or as we like to call it, Gapco. The best pizza has to be Moose's Tooth in midtown Anchorage, although my friend argues with me that the pizza at The Rock is better. I think it is all about one's crust choices.

As far as pizza jobs go, I did deliver Domino's Pizza for about six weeks between stints at Walmart during the summer between my junior and senior years in college. I think that job was just about as bad as my stint at McDonald's. Terrible tips, and a lot of wear and tear on my Oldsmobile, which died at the end of the next year.

1 comment:

Beth said...

Ahhhhh...yummy pizza....