Friday, July 31, 2015

Pattie and her addiction

So I'm a book addict. I think we all know that by now, right?

I did spend last October writing about my favorite books, after all...
Now I am going to take a moment and catch up on what I have been reading lately.

First, I wanted to update my 52 Books in 52 Weeks challenge.
I have completed 28 books from the list of 52. Not too bad, although if I had stayed focused in my reading, I would have been done by now. I have actually read 64 books so far this year, but that includes some feel-good fluff that I love, namely the 8 books in the Glenbrooke series. I could read them quickly and they were a nice break in between unpacking boxes of...books. (Oh, the irony...)

I'm excited about several books I am reading now, for which I'm on launch teams to help promote. I will be hosting several giveaways coming up, so be ready to enter those. Yay for giveaways! 

I am still unpacking and sorting my books. I find I can't keep all of them, yet deciding to get rid of a book I haven't yet read feels like a sin. I need to get over myself.

That's about all from here on the last day of July. Many changes coming in my life over the next couple of weeks, with my youngest starting in a new high school and my oldest heading off to college. When did I get so old?

No comments: