Tuesday, August 11, 2015

31 Days of . . .

Oh goodness, friends. I haven't been blogging as much this week as last week. Getting my girls geared up for school (younger settled into 10th grade, older ready to move to college next week) has been my top priority.

So when I got an email today about the Write 31 Days community changing hostesses and gearing up for another October full of writing and fun, I was a bit jarred. Um, it's August. For the love!

But it's never too early to plan. So I will give myself next week to drive to Oklahoma and back home to Georgia, and I'll have plenty of car ride time to think of something. My best idea was last year's challenge. But who knows, with a move to another region of this great nation, maybe I can think of some other things too.

The Nester is the creator and original hostess, and Crystal is taking over this year as the challenge's hostess.

Also, I think I need to learn Periscope.

1 comment:

Cyndee Ownbey said...

Pattie, just found you via the 31 Days FB group. I saw your word for 2015 is Write. I wonder if that couldn't tie in with your 31 days. Write about writing? Or perhaps share what you've gleaned through so many moves? We've moved 7 times in our 19 year marriage and each one has had its challenges. My heart goes out to you! Praying you feel settled soon and learn to love GA!