Thursday, December 16, 2021

A book for navigating change(s)

When Change Finds You: 31 Assurances to Settle Your Heart When Life Stirs You UpWhen Change Finds You: 31 Assurances to Settle Your Heart When Life Stirs You Up by Kristen Strong
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Kristen Strong's latest book, When Change Finds You, is one of the best and most helpful spiritual books I've ever read. Full of wisdom and practical advice, this book is immensely helpful when one is navigating any sort of change--or in my case, many changes all at the same time. Each devotional has a Scripture focus, a personal story (some are from Kristen's own life, while others are from friends or heroes in the faith), a prayer, and a summary focus.

I was so impressed with the timeliness and encouragement of this book that even before I finished it, I purchased copies for many of my friends.

I highly recommend this book for anyone you know who is navigating a change or three (or even more, as it is in my case). It is amazing.

No comments: