Oh, I heard it through the grapevine... (now you have that song in your head! LOL)
Here are my choices for this lovely reading challenge, May 1-Nov. 30
1. You Matter More than You Think by Dr. Leslie Parrott (I honestly don't remember who recommended this one to me)
2. Truffles by the Sea by Julie Carobini (many ACFW members recommended this one on their blogs)
3. Ambassador Families: Equipping Your Kids to Engage Popular Culture by Mitali Perkins (Stephanie of Punkin Press recommended this one!)
(added 5/25):4. The Memory Keeper's Daughter by Kim Edwards (this has been recommended to me by so many reading lists! Also, in real life a dance mom friend of mine recommended it, as did my best friend Roma, who listened to it on CD.)
5. Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen. Um...everyone? LOL Jodi Picoult, for one!
6. added August 08: Garden Spells by Sarah Addison Allen
7. added August 08: The Sugar Queen by Sarah Addison Allen
All We Ever Wanted by Emily Giffin My rating: 5 of 5 stars All We Ever Wanted is worthy of the buzz it's receiving this summer. I h...
I am thrilled to review and recommend Melanie Shankle's latest book, Church of the Small Things (not an affiliate link, but takes y...
Summer at Bluebell Bank by Jen Mouat My rating: 4 of 5 stars This is a great debut from author Jen Mouat. My friend recommended it t...
Of Mess and Moxie: Wrangling Delight Out of This Wild and Glorious Life by Jen Hatmaker My rating: 5 of 5 stars I wasn’t sure how in the...